|Job Title:||Marketing Internship|
|Salary:||100,000 Tsh up keeping allowance|
|Application Deadline:||APPLICATIONS CLOSED|
YCS College has been operational for 17 years providing second chance for those who did not get their credits on secondary education. It also offer Qualifying test opportunities for two years for standard seven drop outs and one year for ordinary level drop outs. Along with that we additionally are accredited by VETA and NACTE to offer the following courses: Wildlife management and tour Guide, Early childhood education, Computer studies, Hotel management and foreign languages. We are looking for a highly talented and experienced Marketing Officer Intern to take our College to next level.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures. The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Manage both online and offline marketing channels
- Support the marketing department and work collaboratively with other departments
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on both online and offline marketing channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with other departments in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements for this Position
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a Diploma/degree in marketing
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent marketing skills and experience.
- Designing skills including graphics and web design.
- Well-organized, able to carry out multiple tasks and work under minimal supervision.
- Professionalism, Integrity & Maturity
- Teamwork & Dedication Flexibility & Adaptability
- Track record of building, managing and mentoring high-performing teams that produce timely, cost-effective, high-quality results
How To Apply
The applicant should send his/her resume which is not less than 3 sheets with cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org before 07/06/2018. Don’t attach the copies of your certificates at this stage. The subject of the email should be MARKETING OFFICER 2018