Micro Health Initiative
500,000 to 700,000 Tsh (depending on experience level & qualifications)
No fixed start date
15th March 2018
Micro Health Initiative (MHI), a registered non-governmental organization, is currently administering an inclusive health micro insurance program for all income tiers within the Rural and Urban districts of Tanzania. This plan is managed by MHI and underwritten by AAR, a Tanzanian expert in insurance products with a strong network of providers. Within Northern zone, individuals, families and groups will have the opportunity to select different packages, each with differing benefits and costs. In addition, MHI offers low cost electronic medical records systems to clinics and hospitals across the country at very reasonable cost.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- At least Diploma in Computer science, IT or related field
- At least 2 years experience with constant programming for reputable organizations or having programmed a workable business solution
- Excellent Programming Skills in PHP, Asp.net or any of the web applications development languages + Mysql is a must
- Demonstrated experience in developing mobile apps is a must
- Additional skills in C, C++ or VB will be added advantage,
- Problem Solving,
- Software Algorithm Design
- Software Performance Tuning
- Attention to Detail
- Software Design, Debugging, Development Fundamentals, Documentation and Software Testing
Please send your resume to: Managing Director, Micro Health Initiative
Subject: APPLICATION FOR APP DEVELOPER
*Application Deadline: 15th March 2018